The Soft4 team is pleased to announce the release of the new Soft4RealEstate version S4RE102. Soft4RealEstate solution is constantly under development – our team is always working towards a better version of the system. We’ve launched new features and made technical advancements aiming to improve the lives of property managers.
Here’s a list of features and a functionality introduced in Soft4RealEstate version S4RE102, release date 2018-03-30.
New in this release
- Soft4RealEstate solution is now based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 CU16 version, but is also compatible with NAV 2018.
- The Maintenance Tasks functionality will allow users to quickly create and see upcoming periodic activities related to property assets. For example, periodic elevator or smoke detector checks, grass cutting and so on.
- Easier CAM (Common area maintenance) cost distribution for tenants. Now it is possible to assign costs to a property or particular lease unit directly from purchase invoice or credit memo so manual price calculation will not be needed for such costs.
- Improved Invoice Emailing allows setting different email texts for different languages. If you have tenants from various countries, you can now setup emailing texts for each of them.
- Usability improvements such as simplified pages or more background control will reduce human mistakes and error messages.
- More details on Lease Contract card will let you define warranty types and dates, contract extension or termination periods.
- Bug fixes and technical improvements.
We hope that you are looking forward to use and explore new features and improvements over Soft4RealEstate. But that’s not the end – we never stand still! We are fully committed to our clients to never stop improving.
Would like to take Soft4RealEstate for a spin? Let’s schedule a live demo, tailored specifically for you.