What’s New on Soft4RealEstate in Q1, 2016?
Soft4RealEstate – highly integrated business software for commercial property management companies, managing offices, retail, shopping centers and other commercial property already helps to maximize occupancy levels, manage tenants effectively, reduce operational costs, increase administrative productivity… and much more!
We care about our customers’ success, so we develop Soft4RealEstate commercial property management system constantly and once in quarter we let the world know about new Soft4RealEstate functionality and benefits for the property management companies.
We are always trying to make our product easier to use so here some improvements done in last quarter that will help you manage your properties:
- Easier navigation and new actions will allow you to save time. Contract creation right from the lease unit card or list, batch lease unit creation job – just a couple of things that will make your daily activities easier.
- Colorful lease unit list will not let you get lost in tons of records. Top and middle levels (for example Building and floor) will be highlighted in red and green colors, while lease units will remain black. So expanding and collapsing property records is much easier.
- Simplified lease unit area posting will save your time and decrease mistakes. Now you can change lease unit area directly from lease unit card or list in new dialog window. Possibility to add or change area in lease unit area journal also remains in the system.
- Posting preview now includes entries from property management add-on so less mistakes will be made by the users. Functionality allows to see what entries will be created in the system after posting a transaction.
- New reports for your data analysis:
- Commercial Rent roll report will show you each property’s monthly and annual rent amounts, amounts per area.
- In Lease expiration report you will be able to see the area and number of units with expiring leases in each period. Report shows lease units, beginning and expiration dates, area and base rent amount.
- Lease deposit report will show required and actual deposit amounts per customer or per contract.